BEST MAKE UP FOR BROWN EYES. FOR BROWN EYES
Best Make Up For Brown Eyes. Best Natural Mineral Makeup. Make Up Of Air
Best Make Up For Brown Eyes
- Eye color is a polygenic phenotypic character and is determined by the amount and type of pigments in the eye's iris. Humans and other animals have many phenotypic variations in eye color, as blue, brown, gray, green and others. These variations constitute phenotypic traits.Morris, PJ.
- (brown eye) the anus
- The Bright-line Brown-eye (Lacanobia oleracea) is a moth of the family Noctuidae. It is a common species throughout Europe, but is also found in North Africa, temporate Asia, the Near East and Middle East, northern India, China, Korea and Japan.
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
ww11p Best - Schell's Brewery
1. This scene was taken at Schell’s Brewery in New Ulm. This picture was taken vertically hoping to capture a more active and dynamic photo despite the brown and dingy landscapes at this time of year. The vertical lines of the sidewalk lead your eye up to the house, and then roam around to the rest of the photo. The snow creates a soft, white blanket when laid up next to the organic shaped rocks adjacent to the man-made lattice style bridges. The dominant trees cascade protectively over this picturesque scene to capture a more intimate setting. I purposely chose this angle because the large tree in the foreground along with the big pine tree by the house creates a nice frame for the home. In the summer, this area becomes home to an array of beautiful flowerbeds right out of Better Homes & Gardens that capture the entire color wheel.
2. The color of the sky was white when I took this picture, so it is an accurate depiction of the sky. The dark green pine trees and brown stick branches of the other trees make a nice contrast against the white starkness of the sky. I tried changing the photo to a black and white photo in Picasa, but did not like that look at all, so there is no editing on this shot. The warm tones of the brick house add some flavor and color to a scene that is slightly drab at this time of year.
3. This photo was taken at 4:00 pm, rapidly approaching the golden hour of taking photographs. However, I was still able to take advantage of the natural lighting outside so no flash was necessary. Though it was cloudy at this time of day, the light reflected very nicely off the snow on the ground to illuminate a soft glow on the house, and still allow for a sharp, well-defined photo.
4. My F-stop was at 8, which is the highest number I can go on my camera. I wanted a larger depth of field, so I chose the largest F-stop number. My ISO was at 400 and exposure time was set at 1/320. This combination of settings allowed for enough light to come into the camera for a scenery picture that could have potentially been too dark. I did have my aperture set at 200, but the incoming light was not amplified enough to boost the effective sensitivity of my sensor, so I needed to increase that to 400. When viewing this scene on my computer, it was much more blatant how the angle of the photographer can change the mood and lighting on the composition of a scenery photo.
5. I chose this landscape photo because it is also a historic landmark in New Ulm, MN. The August Schell Brewing Company claims the title as the second-oldest, family-owned brewery in the nation and holds the title as the oldest brewery in Minnesota! This home pictured was one of the few homes that were left standing after the Sioux uprising in Brown County. Rumors claim that the Indians did not burn this home to the ground because Mrs. Schell was known to feed the Indians and treat them with kindness and compassion. When you read about the devastation from that war, I would have to believe it is very possible that is an accurate story. My other photo also captured a scenery and landmark shot all in one. Our town is rich in history, and the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity is another site that is on the tourist block in New Ulm. Tour buses stop with people of all faiths who thoroughly enjoy visiting this fine example of a German Baroque architecture church. This glorious church was originally created by local artists. It is stunning. I believe my photo captured the feel of a timeless, charming city nestled in by the Minnesota River that reminds me of a village piece that you set up at Christmas time.
about my best friend
Harley came into my life when i thought my life was over. She has put back the pieces of my heart to where it is now almost healed. If it wasn't for her, there's no telling who I would be right now. She saved me when I was at my lowest and picked me back up to where i'm on top of the world again. I received this blessing when i picked her up when she was 9 weeks old. She was the outcast of her litter being in the back of the pen laying down just looking at the other puppies who were exuberantly happy finding new homes. I just looked at her for moment, not caring about gender or looks, but looking into this puppies eyes and seeing my reflection in them, knowing this puppy would change my life from here on out. I reached in and picked her up and she just collapsed in my arms and gave out a big sigh. We were meant for each other.
From that time on you would never find one of us w/o the other. We are inseperable, indefinatley. She is my angel, my best friend. I owe her so much for her undying love and loyalty. For making me not give up on life when i wanted no part of it. She has brightened up my world, making me new friends that I thought I would never have. Wherever she goes people fall in love with her. We go for walks every day out in the fields and woods and i just love how she loves life, running around with her tongue hanging out w/o a care in the world and plopping down on her side out of nowhere and roll around in the grass having the time of her life. I wish I loved life that way, to enjoy the most simplest things as my best friend does. When I need to get things off my chest, I take her with me to the pond and sit out on the hillside with her right there leaning against me, giving me that comfort that I so desperately need. She's the love of my life, she IS my life. When it's her time to go forth from this cruel world to join the angels up in heaven, i will be there for her last few minutes laying down beside her telling her how much i love her, how much i appreciate her, and that she'll be the first thing i look for when it's my time to go. I will give her that last kiss on her forehead right between her eyes and wrap my arms around her so that for this final journey, I'll be the one that will comfort her, love her, and be there for her like she has done for me all these countless years where i was blessed to have the most amazing friend. They say you only have that one special dog in your life time....Harley Rey is that dog.
best makeup for acne skin
skin and makeup studio
makeup brush apron
mineral cosmetics reviews
joker makeup tutorial
nice makeup tips
make up and perfume
Post a comment