APPLY MAKEUP ONLINE. APPLY MAKEUP
APPLY MAKEUP ONLINE. MAKE UP FOR ASIAN WOMAN. ANDREA EYE MAKEUP REMOVER.
Apply Makeup Online
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- While so connected or under computer control
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- Put oneself forward formally as a candidate for a job
- Make a formal application or request
- Be applicable or relevant
- ask (for something); "He applied for a leave of absence"; "She applied for college"; "apply for a job"
- use: put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can't use this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied to many projects"; "How do you utilize this tool?
- be pertinent or relevant or applicable; "The same laws apply to you!"; "This theory holds for all irrational numbers"; "The same rules go for everyone"
Beauty At All Ages
Be the Face of e.l.f. 2010
We here at e.l.f. want to celebrate beauty at any age! So we have teamed up with ExploreModeling.com to launch a nationwide casting call for our Face of 2010! Women from the ages of 15 through 40+ are encouraged to apply.
Follow the link above and fill out an entry form and upload your photos (professional photos not necessary).
Entrants are encouraged to invite their family and friends to vote for them. The model with the most votes as of December 31, 2009 will receive a 4 day/ 3 night Luxury Included® Family Vacation for two adults and two children* to a Beaches Resorts destination in Turks & Caicos or Jamaica.
In January, e.l.f. Cosmetics and a panel of judges from the modeling industry, including Cristina DeHart (founder of ExploreModeling.com) and Tammy Green (co-founder of The Green Agency), will select four females (one in each of the following age ranges)- one teen, one in her 20's, one in her 30's and one 40 plus. Those chosen will participate in a photo shoot in NYC and be featured on the EyesLipsFace.com website. At this point the public will vote for their favorite of four models to represent e.l.f. cosmetics in 2010. The "Face of e.l.f. 2010" will receive $1,000.00 in cash plus a "Make-up for Life" package from e.l.f. Cosmetics.
"We are really excited to be working with ExploreModeling.com for our Face of e.l.f. initiative," stated Ted Rubin, Chief Marketing Officer of e.l.f. Cosmetics. "ExploreModeling.com inspired us to come up with the idea of Beauty at All Ages, which is perfect because e.l.f. Cosmetics is all about allowing women of all ages to spoil themselves without going broke."
Casting runs from Sept 14, 2009 until December 31, 2009. You can apply online by clicking above.
At the end of the casting, the judges will put possible candidates "On Hold" for further consideration. The Judges will narrow the field down to 4 Semi-Finalists, one model from each of 4 age categories:
1 model under 20 year
1 model 20-29 years
1 model 30-39 years
1 model 40 years plus
The 4 Semi-Finalists will participate in an e.l.f. Photo Shoot in New York City, travel and lodging expenses paid. Upon completion of the Shoot, each Semi-Finalist will receive an e.l.f. cosmetic package worth ~$300 USD. In addition, each of the Semi-Finalists will receive re-touched "tear sheets" from the photo shoot.
1 MODEL WILL BE CHOOSEN BY YOU!
The Semi-Finalists photos from the New York City Shoot will be posted on Explore Modeling so the public can vote for their favorite. The Semi-Finalist with the most votes after a 30-day voting period will be declared the "Face of e.l.f 2010". The winning model will receive:
$1000 USD compensation
"Make-Up for Life" cosmetic package
Day 103: My makeup may be flaking, but my smile still stays on
I actually liked today. At least.. until way late into the evening. I started feeling crappy and depressed. I don't know what it was.. Maybe a mix of the days events.. The news about my cousin, a hint of jealousy, and seeing the face of someone who pretty much shuts me down.
I really should get over it, because at least half of it is my fault. But I don't know if anyone really understands that it's something that end up thinking about everyday. It makes me feel.. disgusting.
Anyway.. I got my prints today. It made me really happy. Sean and I ate at the new Mexican restaurant in town and went to the pet store. Then I got to cuddle on him when we came back to my house (and I really would kill for more time spent like that). And then we went to youth where I asked Mark to pray for Zachary with the group.
Zach isn't doing well. He's sicker than usual and he was transported to Miami this morning. My uncle, grandma, cousin(s) , and sister are going down there tomorrow to see him.. just incase anything goes.. wrong. If he were to get the lung transplant, he'd have a 30% chance of survival. He's twelve years old..
I'm going to apply at Walgreen's. Attempt to in a few minutes at least, because they do that whole online thing. My parents didn't seem to object, so I'm going to at least look at the application tonight.
free makeup samples with no surveys
types of foundation makeup
boy make up games
almay clear complexion liquid makeup
best concealer make up
face shimmer makeup
prosthetic make up
makeup for acne skin
wear natural makeup
Post a comment