MAYBELLINE EXPRESS MAKEUP 3 IN 1. MAYBELLINE EXPRESS MAKEUP
Maybelline express makeup 3 in 1. Studio 54 make up
- "Maybellene" is a song recorded by Chuck Berry, adapted from the traditional fiddle tune "Ida Red" that tells the story of a hot rod race and a broken romance. It was released in July 1955 as a single on Chess Records of Chicago, Illinois. It was Berry's first single release and his first hit.
- Maybelline is a makeup brand sold worldwide and owned by L'Oreal. Their motto is Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline.
- By express train or delivery service
- mail that is distributed by a rapid and efficient system
- give expression to; "She showed her disappointment"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The First Congressional District of Indiana, USA, was drawn in its current configuration after the 2000 census.
- State Road 1 is a north-south state highway in the eastern portion of the U.S. state of Indiana. Its southern terminus is at U.S. Highway 50 in east-central Dearborn County, just east of Lawrenceburg. Its northern terminus is at U.S.
- Shampoo and conditioner combined in one bottle for convenience for people with normal, healthy hair. There are essentially 2 ingredients that have been added to a regular shampoo to make it a 2-in-1 product: silicone and a suspending agent.
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career) development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: being one more than two
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
Witness the inspirational true story of a real American hero. Rising from the humblest of beginnings, Ernie Davis (Rob Brown) overcame impossible odds to become the first African-American to win college football’s greatest honor – the Heisman Trophy. Starring Dennis Quaid as the hard-nosed coach that helped drive him to greatness, The Express is a powerful story of triumph on and off the field that will have you cheering again and again!
Based on the real-life story of college football hero Ernie Davis, The Express will remind some moviegoers of the heart-tugging Brian's Song. Ernie Davis was a star athlete at Syracuse University and the first African American to win the Heisman Trophy. Unlike other winners of that era, he wasn't allowed to attend his banquet dinner because the venue didn't serve blacks. He died of leukemia at the age of 23 in 1963. That element of his story is well known to football fans. What the filmmakers concentrate on in The Express isn't just Davis' athletic prowess, but the relationship he had with his coach Ben Schwartzwalder (Dennis Quaid). Rob Brown (Stop-Loss, Coach Carter) lends both gravity and charm to the role of Davis. He plays Davis as a strong willed and moral young man who refuses to let racism and discrimination dominate his life. He joins a Jewish fraternity, gets along with his predominantly white teammates and shows respect for his family and coach. The film is wise not to present Schwartzwalder as wholly color blind. Though not overtly racist, he makes a few references that would not be acceptable in modern-day society. Overall though, the coach doesn't care what color his players are, as long as they share the common goal of winning. Quaid is well cast in the role, adding just the right amount of gruff mannerisms without becoming a caricature. Brown has the difficult task of adding suspense to a character where most of the audience already knows his fate. Still, he manages to keep moviegoers on their toes--hoping for a miracle that we know will never come. --Jae-Ha Kim
Como bem diz o titulo, ultimamente tenho andado viciada em produtos da Maybelline. Tudo comecou em Julho, quando eu tive que dar uma palestra sobre fotografia e nao podia fazer feio na hora do reboco... Fui procurar uma base que combinasse com o meu tom de pele e acabei achando a Dream Liquid Mousse, gostei tanto que resolvi comprar outros produtos da linha e com isso acabei adquirindo a Dream Matte Mousse e o Dream Mousse Blush, afinal, nao poderia sair nas fotos com a testa brilhando mais que o vampiro do crepusculo nao e mesmo? =]
Para completar eu precisava de um batom que nao saisse durante o dia todo, ainda mais que eu iria falar um monte e comer e beber, ja que havia achado a marca tao boa, nada mais justo que escolher um batom da propria. Acabei comprando o Superstray 16h e realmente, o treco gruda absurdo na boca *.* Fiquei impressionada! Nos cilios usei o Colossal de sempre, tambem da mesma marca... A unica coisa que nao era da Maybelline foi o Kajal, deste eu nao abro mao e – no meu caso – acho o melhor lapis preto do mundo \o/
Depois da palestra eu fiquei de olho em mais coisas da marca, mas fui pegando do Ebay, afinal ja nao havia a necessidade imediata de uso =]
Resumao dos produtos:
Dream Liquid Mousse, Nude Light 4
Leve, facil de aplicar, dura horrores, cobre bem, usa um dosador que impede o contato das maos com o restante do produto e evita o desperdicio.
Dream Matte Mousse, Nude Light 4
Realmente cumpre o que promete e deixa a pele bem opaca, e super leve e dura bastante.
Dream Mousse Blush, Coffee Cake
Blush em mousse, super facil de aplicar, nao pesa no rosto e da uma aparencia super natural.
Instant Age Rewind, Cream Compact Foundation, Nude Light 4
Base compacta cremosa com uma cobertura absuuuurda!!! Nunca mais na vida fico sem ela *.* Ahh sim, alem de tudo ainda tem FPS 18.
Mineral Power, Illuminator, Peach
Ele e diferente do que eu considero um iluminador “de verdade”, mas e muito fofinho e da para usar como blush tambem, deixa aquele “ar de saude” sem pesar. Vem com um mini kabuki para a aplicacao.
Mineral Power, Bronzer, Sunset
Depois que eu comprei que eu fui ver que tinha tambem o Sunlight e o Sunrise, mas gostei bastante do meu, e so tomar cuidado na hora de passar para nao pesar a mao. Tambem vem com um mini kabuki \o/
Cover Stick, Medio Neutro
Cobre muito bem as olheiras e e bem do meu tom de pele =]
Superstray Lipcolor 16h, 780 Spice
Gruda que e o inferno para tirar depois, mas cumpre o que promete! Vem com o gloss numa ponta e um hidratante especial na outra. Adoro batom “cor de boca”.
The Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof
Eu tenho um caso de amor com as mascaras para cilios da Maybelline ja faz uns bons anos, usei de varios tipos e ultimamente me acertei com a Colossal... agora estou querendo testar aquela “Colossal Cat Eyes” *.*
E voces? Tem alguma marca preferida relacionada a maquiagem?
The Bag Shot
So clearly I'm way late, but Flickr was acting up. I had to reset everything and clean out my computer so on so forth.
This is my bag shot which I decided to also make a 365 shot because the 2nd was extremely uninteresting.
If you're wondering - Yes I do carry that with me, Yes I keep my photopasses/tickets/movie tickets in my wallet I have no idea why. Yes i wear 90% of that makeup daily. Yes I paid a lot of money for my hairbrush. I'm a hairnerd
So everything is being REALLY REALLY, slow so I may upload one or two more tonight and the rest tomorrow because its taking forever. Sorrrrry :(
maybelline express makeup 3 in 1
The 70s horror classic returns like you ve never seen it before! Screen legends Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing star as rival turn-of-the-century anthropologists transporting a frozen missing link aboard the Trans-Siberian Express. But when the prehistoric creature thaws and escapes, it unleashes a brain-scarfing spree that turns its victims into the eye-bleeding undead. Can the crafty colleagues stop this two million year old monster, hordes of zombie passengers and a psychotic Cossack officer (Telly Savalas) before terror goes off the rails? Silvia Tortosa (WHEN THE SCREAMING STOPS) co-stars in this all-time fright favorite from director Eugenio Martin and the blacklisted Hollywood screenwriters of PSYCHOMANIA, now featuring explosive new Extras and a stunning HD transfer from vault elements recently unearthed in a Mongolian film depot!
expensive makeup brands
best makeup for older skin
makeup forever hd foundation reviews
make up for african americans
popular makeup styles
makeup water line
bare minerals eye makeup
make up class in nyc
Post a comment